Application for the URSA Studentships Program for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bath in UK.
The mission is to deliver world-class research and teaching, educating our students to become future leaders and innovators, and benefiting the wider population through research, enterprise and influence.
The University of Bath received its Royal Charter in 1966 and is now firmly established as a top ten UK university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
URSA STUDENTSHIPS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home/EU and Overseas students can apply for Graduate School Studentships.
- A first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) is normally required for a research degree programme.
- UK and EU citizens who have been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least three years prior to the start of the studentship.
- Overseas candidates are eligible to apply for Economics and Advanced Quantitative Methods.
- For most programmes, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, with no less than 6.0 in any element.
URSA STUDENTSHIPS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can apply for a Graduate School studentship by completing the funding request form. Required documents and information
Funding Request Form
Application must include:
- A scan of degree certificate
- A scan of degree transcript (if you are still studying) English language assessment certificate
- Two references (one must be from your institution if you have recently been studying)
- Name of intended supervisor
- Details of your proposed research
- An up-to-date CV
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 21, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below