Application for the US Government Scholarships for International Exchange Program in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the World Learning and IREX in USA.
This programme provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment. The grant will provide the educational fund for your studies.
The Global UGRAD is designed by World Learning on behalf of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The program is also organized by the IREX in Pakistan, which is a nonprofit organization committed to global development and education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
US GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of a Global UGRAD participating country can apply for the International Exchange Program. Participating countries/locales include: Algeria, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
- The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program provides non-degree undergraduate study abroad in the United States on a competitive basis to university students. The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- over 18 years of age
- a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country
- enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program
- completed secondary education in their home country
- eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program
cleared by a physician to participate in the program
- committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
- For being admitted, candidates are requested to completed secondary education in their home country.
- Aspirants must have a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible.
US GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate in this educational program, you are needed to take admission in the undergraduate coursework at a recognized US university. After taking affirmation, candidates can apply for this studentship through the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Fulbright Commission in your their country.
Application must include:
- Candidates will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 6, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below