The Indiana University Fort Wayne, IUFW Financial Aid Application Forms – 2019/2020 Entry is now available for interested applicants.
IU Fort Wayne’s focus on the health sciences—dentistry, nursing, medicine, medical imaging, social work, and more—have transformative potential for the greater Fort Wayne community and northeastern Indiana.
The FAFSA becomes available October 1, with a priority deadline of March 10 for the upcoming school year. Applying by the priority deadline will assist you in maximizing your financial aid eligibility. Students who do not meet this priority deadline should still complete the FAFSA as we are able to receive FAFSA results and process aid until the last date of your enrollment for the associated school year.
INDIANA UNIVERSITY FORT WAYNE FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be accepted into a degree, diploma, or certificate program at IU Fort Wayne. (Note: You are encouraged to apply for Financial Aid at the same time that you apply to a program. However, a financial aid package will not be provided to you until you have been accepted into a particular program.)
- Complete a current FAFSA form and list IU Fort Wayne under the school selection.
- Provide any documents requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid social security number.
- Be registered with the selective service, if required.
- Certify that you are not in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant.
- Certify that you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
INDIANA UNIVERSITY FORT WAYNE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include the following steps:
- Your FSA ID
To file your FAFSA, you (and one of your parents, if you are a dependent) need to create a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. This is a username and password combination that you’ll use to securely access your financial aid information and electronically sign your FAFSA.
- Federal school code for IU Fort Wayne
- Tax information
- Social Security number
- Alien registration number
- Financial information
- Apply for financial aid between October 1st and March 10 to be able to receive the maximum financial aid. FAFSAs submitted after this date will be considered only as funds are available.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below