University of Southern California, USC Admission Requirements: 2020/2021 Prospectus for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year
Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the University of Southern California, USC for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Below is the 2020 USC admission details that contains the admission requirement needed for admission into University of Southern California.
Freshmen Admission Requirements
Applicants Submitting SAT: 61%
|SAT Reading 25th
|SAT Math 25th
|SAT Composite 25th
|SAT Reading 75th
|SAT Math 75th
|SAT Composite 75th
|Estimated Average SAT
We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT’s as low as 1260. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1440 out of 1600.
Estimated GPA Requirements
Avg. High School GPA = 3.74
Typical High School Grades = A-
- You will need very good grades in high school to get into Purdue University Main Campus. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Purdue University Main Campus was 3.74 on the 4.0 scale indicating that primarily A- students are accepted and ultimately attend. If your high school GPA meets these requirements, there is a good chance you will be accepted.
Applicants Submitting ACT: 52%
|ACT Reading 25th
|ACT Math 25th
|ACT Composite 25th
|ACT Reading 75th
|ACT Math 75th
|ACT Composite 75th
|Estimated Average ACT
We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores of 30 and above. Prospective students submitting an ACT composite of 32 or higher should be in the upper half of applicants – and students with a 34 and above have very competitive chances.
Transfer applicants Admission Requirements
For further Inquiries, please leave a comment below.
- Present at least one year of rigorous, full-time academic coursework, with strong grades. In 2017, the average GPA of admitted transfer students was 3.7. Consistent progress toward a degree and strong academic performance greatly influence our admission decisions.
- Complete the equivalent of USC’s lower-division Writing requirement, Writing 130.
- Meet our minimum Math requirement by demonstrating a mastery of Algebra II in high school, or Intermediate Algebra in college with a grade of C or better. Many majors require more math.
- Make satisfactory progress toward meeting USC General Education requirements.
- Complete additional lower-division courses required by their intended major, if applicable. This is especially important for students pursuing degrees in science, engineering, architecture, dental hygiene or business.
- Students whose native language is not English must also demonstrate English-language proficiency.