Application for the USEK Program for International Students in Lebanon – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik in Lebanon.
The educational award is accessible for excellent international and local students who are starting or going to start an undergraduate and master degree program in China. USEK’s International Students Scholarships Program (ISSP) is part of USEK’s internationalization strategy. The program covers full tuition fees for bachelor or master programs (excluding remedial courses). Application fees, registration fees per semester, travel to/from Lebanon, dorms, and living expenses are to be covered by the applicant.
Founded in 1938, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik is Lebanon’s third-largest university, with approximately 7500 students. It has seven schools, one faculty, one pontifical faculty, and four Institutes employing 850 teachers and researchers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
USEK PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate and graduate in any subject offered by the university
- For Undergraduate Studies;
- Scholarships for a set of specific programs are offered to international students residing outside Lebanon. Students with Lebanese origin residing abroad are eligible to apply, whereas binational students residing in Lebanon are not.
- Applicants should not be already enrolled at USEK.
- Applicants should meet the USEK admission criteria required for each program.
- Applicants should demonstrate good academic standing. Please refer to paragraph 3.2 to know the admission criteria, as they may differ depending on the field of study you are choosing.
- Applicants’ willingness to participate in USEK sports’ activities is a plus.
- For Graduate Studies;
- International students who have completed their undergraduate degree and are willing to pursue a master’s degree are eligible to apply. They should have a minimum GPA of 85/100 on their bachelor’s degree.
- In addition to the above?mentioned criteria, applicants should be willing to provide assistantship upon request (assistantship vacancies are posted on an annual basis).
- Admission criteria for undergraduate studies: https://www.usek.edu.lb/en/admission/for? undergraduate?studies/admission?requirements Admission criteria for graduate studies: In addition to completing the admission file, you will need to submit a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation, and an oral interview in the language of the program you are choosing. The applicant for graduate studies should have a minimum GPA of 85/100 (or equivalent).
- The students must hold a minimum average GPA of 3.0 or above for successful admission to St. Edward’s.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
USEK PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, interested students should submit the required documents to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 23, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below