Application for the USF Green & Gold Scholars Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of South Florida in USA.
First-year students from all countries with exceptionally outstanding merit and high GPAs are eligible to apply for this grant. This award aims to reward high-achieving students for their hard work. The selection is made by the Office of Admissions at USF. The University of South Florida will provide the students with financial help upto $24,000, $6,000 per month for upto four years of study.
The University of South Florida is a public research university in Florida ranked #103 in National Universities according to its performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
USF GREEN & GOLD SCHOLARS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- All undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by the university are eligible.
- The applicants must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 25+ ACT
- The students are required to have a GPA score of 3.50 or an SAT score of 1210+, or an ACT score of 25+ to secure an admission.
- The students are required to provide the results of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79, PTE Academic – 53, and IELTS – 6.5.
USF GREEN & GOLD SCHOLARS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students can log in through the online portal of the university and carry out the application process. There is no separate application process to apply for the opportunity . Once accepted by the college, the students are considered for the opportunity program.
Application must include:
- High school GPA (recalculated by admissions)
- Classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident
- Financial statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below