United States International University, USIU Africa 2021/2022 admission requirement for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year. Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at United States International University: 2021/2022
- Check Out United States International University Admission Requirements: 2021/2022
For admission into programmes of study at the United States International University, USIU Africa for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, USIU UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
- KCSE: C+ and above or its equivalent
- IGCSE/IB: 5 Upper level passes
- GCE: 5 Credits in any 5 subjects at ‘O’ level, and/or ‘A’ Level passes of C
- 12th GRADE: GPA of 2.60 or higher
- EACE/KCE/KACE/EAACE: 5 Credits in any 5 subjects at ‘O’ level or 2 principal C’s at ‘A’ Level
- KNEC Diploma or its equivalent
- For Bachelor of Phar-macy, a minimum grade of ‘B-’ C+ of math and science subject will be required.
- For B.Sc. Epidemiology & Biostatistics, a minimum aggregate of C+ and attained the following minimum grades in the specified subjects: Biology C+; Mathematics B-; and English B-; or
- International credentials that are not noted above will be evaluated in accordance with the International Academic Credentials Handbook.
- A TOEFL score of 550 for Paper-based, 213 for Computer-based, 90 for Internet-based test (IBT) and above, or a Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English of grade C or better is required for those applicants whose language of instruction is not English.
- Meeting the minimum entrance requirement for any of the programs does not guarantee admissions into the University program.
UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, USIU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
A Bachelors’ degree or postgraduate diploma from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 2 Academic Years
Entry requirements for a DBA or PhD degree programme
Applicants must be holders of Master’s degree or any other related programs from a recognized University. Practitioner Experience: Applicants must have management experience of at least three years pre – or – post Masters.
For further enquiries, please leave a comment below.
- Check Out United States International University Student Portal
- Check Out United States International University Online Application Forms – 2021/2022 Admission – How to Apply