Application for the USQ Soils CRC International Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia.
The programme is established to diagnose soil constraints that integrates biophysical crop and soil modelling with statistical and artificial intelligence approaches of public domain and agricultural data levers. The University of Southern Queensland will provide a Stipend of AUD $30 000 per annum for a maximum of three years to the deserving candidates.
Founded in 1967, the University of Southern Queensland is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, with three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich. It has an administrative staff of a total of 1573 and a total of 27,563 students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
USQ SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD Degree Programme in analysis, soil constraint diagnosis, and modelling at the University.
- Must have a certificate deemed equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree with First Class Honours by USQ, or at a higher level.
- Must not hold a degree deemed to be equivalent to a PhD by the USQ.
- To be considered for the programme applicants must meet the entry requirements at the University.
- Applicants should be confident, possess excellent communication skills, and must meet the English Language Proficiency requirements.
USQ SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- CV, Preliminary Research Thesis Topic Proposal (DOC 48KB), Academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards, List of any research presentations and/or publications, Documentation confirming citizenship, A two-page summary of research interests and experiences.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below