Application for the USQ Subcontinent International Tuition Fee Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia.
The grant is accessible for all the international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Australia. The award will cover 10% of the tuition fees up to the duration of the study program.
The University of Southern Queensland was established in 1967. It is a medium-sized regional university and has three campuses. They offer courses in law, health, engineering, the sciences, and many other fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
USQ SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
- Bachelor degree coursework in any subject.
- Candidates have to enrol in an undergraduate degree at the university in the academic year 2020-21. Further, you have to meet the minimum eligibility requirements of the university.
- Previous academic transcript and certain entry requirements are mandatory to take admission at the university.
- Applicants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
USQ SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For obtaining the educational award, aspirants can apply for the undergraduate degree coursework by submitting an online application form or download and send an offline application form by email to the admission office. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- Claimants need to submit an award certificate, copy of passport, national identity card, and student visa.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below