Application for the USTC Full-Tuition Fellowship for International Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Science and Technology of China in China.
The University of Science and Technology of China is a national research university in Hefei, Anhui, China, under the direct leadership of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. It is a member of the C9 League formed by nine top universities in China. The USTC Program provides a fully-funded position which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
USTC FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply.
- Be non-Chinese citizenship;
- Be not awardee of Chinese government award;
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies must hold a high school diploma, HSK5 and be under the age of 30;
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must hold a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must hold a master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40.
- USTC offers graduate programs with Chinese or English as media of instruction.
USTC FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The online application includes filling in the application form and uploading supporting documentation.
- Create your online application ID with a valid email account and input a password of your own. You will receive a confirmation email. The reference number should be indicated at inquiries concerning your application AT ALL TIMES.
- Log on your application ID and fill in all the information and upload the required documents. The online application can be accessed and edited as many times as you like before the deadline for application. Your information will be automatically saved once you click “NEXT” when you finish each step.
- Submit your application form by clicking “Confirm and Submit” upon completion. Note that once your application pass “file review”, your information can not be changed.
- You can click “Status” in the Quick Links to check your application status.
Cooperation of USTC by post mail or in-person (application materials submitted by email will not be accepted). Application materials for spring semester arriving after September 1, will not be accepted; Application materials for fall semester arriving after May 30, will not be accepted.
Application must include:
- Application form for USTC Scholarship
- Acceptance Letter from USTC Professor (Not for undergraduate students)
- Two Recommendation letters provided by professors of applicant’s last school
- Photocopy of passport (ordinary passport)
- Notarized photocopy of highest degree certificate and academic transcript
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (download in the attachment)
- Proof of knowledge of English and/or Chinese
- Study plan
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below