Application for the UTAS Bachelor of Laws Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Tasmania in Australia.
The program is designed to support international students commencing their Bachelor of Laws degree coursework for the academic year 2021/2022. The University will provide a 14% discount on the tuition fees.
The University of Tasmania is the fourth oldest public research university in Australia. It has 20 specialist research institutes and cooperative research centres, offering various undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTAS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- The applicants can join a Bachelor of Laws degree program at the university.
- International students from Canada, Singapore, Malaysia or South Asia (includes Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a high school certificate with a good merit record.
- For admission to undergraduate courses at the University of Tasmania requires Equivalent undergraduate entry requirements by country.
- Applicants must achieve the required grade in their studies; meet pre-requisite subjects and the English language requirements to be eligible for an offer.
UTAS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Prepare electronic copies of the documents you need to complete your application. These may include evidence of your English language proficiency (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL), evidence of your academic qualifications, and evidence of your previous studies if you are applying for recognition of prior learning. All the documents provided must be the original document or a certified copy.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below