Application for the UTC International Undergraduate Student Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in USA.
The educational program is open for overseas students commencing in their undergraduate degree at UTC. The scholarship will be awarded to successful candidates up to $5000 a year.
Founded in 1886, UT Chattanooga is an above-average public university based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It offers over 140 undergraduate majors and concentrations, over 50 undergraduate minors, and nearly 100 graduate programs and concentrations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTC INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- International first-time freshmen who have completed their UTC international undergraduate application and received an acceptance letter with a UTCID can apply for this scholarship.
- UTC defines international students as F-1 visa applicants/holders.
- International students who are currently recipients of other scholarships are NOT eligible for the UTC International Undergraduate Student Scholarship.
- Students must maintain active F-1 status to receive the second instalment of the scholarship.
- Students must be registered for at least 12 credit hours. Students who are placed on a reduced course load are NOT eligible to receive the second instalment of the scholarship.
- Students whose records indicate Code of Conduct violations or Honor Code violations will NOT be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- For taking admission, candidates must earn a minimum 2.5 GPA during their first semester at UTC to receive the second instalment of the scholarship.
- You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written, and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
UTC INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Please submit a Resume, Essay, and two recommendations
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below