Application for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Utrecht University in Netherlands.
The studentships are open to non-EU/EEA students for the duration of the degree programme, which is one or two years, depending on the degree programme. The successful applicant will receive tuition fees or tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTRECHT EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Have completed your secondary school and/or Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands
- Have applied for an international master’s programme with a start date of September 1, 2020.
- Non-EU/EEA students can apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships.
- Eligible candidates are selected for a scholarship on the basis of the following criteria:
-Academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study;
-The academic quality and results of preceding qualifications, as evidenced by proof of belonging to the top 10% of the class, grades, test scores, a writing sample, letters of recommendation;
-The quality and relevance of the motivation letter for the Master’s programme (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, personal motivation);
-The quality of the application for the Master’s programme itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
UTRECHT EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- After submitting an application for the master’s programme, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to submit an application for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship. You will need to upload the following documents:
Application must include:
- Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Economics programmes: A writing sample
- Submit an application for a Master’s programme; if you do not do this first, your UES application will simply be deleted.
- After submitting an application for a Master’s programme, you can go to Osiris Online Application
- Log in with your Osiris username and password
- Confirm for which master’s programme you have applied
- Answer the UES questions and upload the requested document(s)
- Submit your application
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below