Application for the Utrecht Programs for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Utrecht University in Netherlands.
The Utrecht Excellence Program offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University. The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be awarded as: tuition fees, and tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses
Utrecht University is a university in Utrecht, the Netherlands. It is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands and one of the largest in Europe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTRECHT PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class:
an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
- Not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Have completed your secondary school and/or Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands;
- Have applied for an international master’s programme with a start date of 1 September 2020.
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa/residence permit.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
UTRECHT PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class, an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below