Application for the UTRGV International Graduate Dean’s Accelerated Online Scholarship in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley’s Graduate College in USA.
This bursary is available for domestic and international students who are going to apply for a graduate degree program at the university for the session 2020/21. The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley’s Graduate College will provide the award amount of $1,000 to the successful candidates.
Founded in 2013, the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is also one of the largest universities in the United States. It offers more than 50 masters, doctoral-level and online programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S ACCELERATED ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Newly admitted master’s student (degree-seeking), in any discipline
- Studying in an accelerated online master’s program (7-week courses)
- Unconditionally admitted starting from Spring 2020 Module II and on.
- Enrol in a minimum of 6 semester hours.
- Graduate program available in all disciplines
- All nationalities
- As an international applicant, you will be required to submit a few supplementary items in addition to the program admission requirements.
- Students whose native language is not English will be expected to provide test scores for either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
DEAN’S ACCELERATED ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You must submit a current copy of your valid passport, official Standardized Test Scores, and you have attended about their process for providing official transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below