Application for the UTS for International Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Twente in Netherlands.
The University Twente award is available for students from EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries. The University will provide approximately 50 scholarships and each up to € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year. This support will be allocated as compensation for study-related costs.
Founded in 1961, The University of Twente offers degrees in the fields of social sciences, exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering. Its research institutes have a world-class reputation in many areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first-year
- To take advantage of the program program applicants should get admission at a University Twente on an eligible Masters level course.
- Applicants must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
UTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the applicants must submit an online application.
Application must include:
- Must attach your copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below