Application for the UTS Foundation Studies International Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in USA.
The study fund is available for international candidates who wish to pursue undergraduate coursework at the University of Technology in Sydney. The grant is available for the academic session 2022/2023. The University of Technology Sydney will provide an award 25% of UTS tuition fees for each recipient in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney is the world’s first and 10th largest university in Australia. Established in 1988, it is now one of the leading young universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia);
- Must complete a UTS Foundation Studies program commences at UTS Insearch in Sydney with a minimum overall GPA of 8.5 out of 10.0 and no fail.
- Must be commencing studies full-time and on-campus (Sydney) in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Foundation Studies program
- Must not:
- Be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- Be a government-sponsored student; or
- Be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
UTS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants may be asked to provide a personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 28, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below