Application for the UTS Funding for Gaokao Students from the People’s Republic of China in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
The program is open to attract the top achieving commencing international students from China, who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university. Bursary will cover 50% of UTS tuition fees.
The University of Technology Sydney is regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities. It offers over 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate courses across and ranked 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree program in the subject provided by the university.
- Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary School (Grade 12) in China and undertaken the Gaokao administrated by Provincial or Municipal Education Examination Authority, China, must meet all UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course and must have completed the Gaokao no longer than one year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS.
- For admission in an undergraduate degree program, you must have to complete one year of full-time or equivalent tertiary studies.
- All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
UTS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate in the program, you need to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at UTS. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- You need to complete a grant statement as part of the application, in which they should demonstrate their leadership skills.
- Applications is Open for 2020 Entry.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below