Application for the UTS Grant for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
The purpose of this bursary is too inviting people for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework program in Sydney and also aims to support applicants by covering some expenses.
Founded in 1988, The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university. According to The QS World University Rankings, it ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTS GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam or International are eligible
- Candidates must enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in any subject referred by the university
- If you are applying to this award, you must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus. And also not be living in Australia or not be a government-sponsored student.
- To study at university, candidates should see the English language requirement criteria.
UTS GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates need to take admission in of the given courses at the UTS University and after taking admission you will be automatically considered for the award. All applications must include:
- A copy of curriculum vitae, copy of passport’s name page, and copy of the academic transcript must be submitted to the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below