Application for the UTS Hubei Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
Hubei Scholarships of UTS holds a mission to support studies of intellectual students completing senior secondary studies from Hubei province in China at UTS in Australia. All the deserving candidates will be granted a award in the form of a 100% tuition fee waiver.
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university recognized for its research, innovation and education opportunities. It provides vocationally oriented courses in a wide variety of fields along with culturally diverse campus life, vibrant and safe environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTS HUBEI SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Must be a citizen of China
- Must have completed the Gaokao or senior secondary studies (Grade 12) comparable to an Australian Year 12 in Hubei province, China in 2020 and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS
- Meet UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course
- Commence full-time studies on campus (Sydney) in 2020 or 2021
- Must not be a government-sponsored student
- Must not be a recipient of any scholarship scheme for the duration of this Scholarship.
- Undergraduate degree program
- To study at UTS at the undergraduate level, you need to have completed the Gaokao or senior secondary studies (Grade 12) comparable to an Australian Year 12 in Hubei province, China in 2020.
- Following certificates are accepted by the UTS: IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, CAE, AE5/AE6, and OET.
UTS HUBEI SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible students can apply for the opportunity s after taking admission at the London School of Economics by a specific date and then they will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- If there are multiple applicants with the same results, further consideration will be to those who will send a one-page statement addressing the following question:
- How do you intend to utilize your UTS degree to make an impact and contribute to your community, particularly in the Hubei Province?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 9, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below