Application for the UTS International Postgraduate Full tuition Grants in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
This scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate program at UTS in Sydney. The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university. This International Postgraduate Full Tuition award is a tuition-fee Scholarship, and UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Master degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled postgraduate coursework program on the basis of a full-time study load.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTS FULL TUITION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus; and
- Have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognized Bachelor qualification; and
- All applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- Applicants must have a previous degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
UTS FULL TUITION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below