Application for the UTS LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships in Australia – 2021/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
The aim of this funding opportunity is to encourage highly motivated Latin American students who want to commence a postgraduate coursework degree programme at the University of Technology Sydney. The University of Technology Sydney will provide an award of 25% of tuition fees to the outstanding and eligible students in Australia.
Sydney University of Technology is Australia’s first and 10th biggest university in the world. Founded in 1988, it now ranks among the world’s leading young universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTS LATAM POSTGRADUATE COURSEWORK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Latin America.
- Postgraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university,
- Must be a citizen of a country in the Latin America region.
- Must be accepted on the basis of a completed tertiary qualification equal to or greater than an Australian Bachelor’s degree
- Must not be in receiving of any other scholarship from UTS
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
UTS LATAM POSTGRADUATE COURSEWORK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this bursary, applicants must have to take admission in a postgraduate degree coursework program at the university.
Application must include: