Application for the UTS Pathway Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
The UTS has designed this program with the motive to support students who are facing financial problems in furthering their education at UTS. All international students can submit their application for this exciting scholarship. The University of Technology Sydney is awarding tuition fee waiver for deserving students. The award amount will be given in the form of a 25% discount on tuition fees.
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Australia. It is an inclusive university recognized for its research, innovation and education opportunities. It provides courses in a wide variety of fields along with culturally diverse campus life, vibrant and safe study environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UTS PATHWAY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must remain an international student, but not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Candidates must complete a UTS Insearch Diploma undertaken at Unisadhu Guna International College, Indonesia
- A minimum overall GPA of 6.0 out of 7.0 and no fail
- Must be commencing studies full-time and on-campus in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS Insearch Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma
- Must not be a government-sponsored student
- The program will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject areas.
- All nationalities are eligible, except Australia and New Zealand.
- Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- If English is not your first language, the following documents can be accepted as evidence of your English proficiency:
- An assessable qualification is undertaken in English
- must have completed a course taught in English
- If you did not take an education in English, so you will have to complete an English language test or program recognized by UTS.
- For more information on language requirements.
UTS PATHWAY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- 1) A video submission describing what you hope to achieve by studying at UTS 2) A letter of support from one or more lecturers from your Diploma studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below