Application for the UTS Pre-Master’s Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the UTS College in Australia.
The purpose of the programme is to encourage international students who want to undertake a pre-masters programme at the college. UTS College will provide all the 50% tuition fees for applicants in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. UTS enrolls 46,328 students through its 9 faculties and schools. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities, ranked 1st in Australia and 11th in the world by the 2021 QS World University Rankings Young Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRE-MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Graduate Certificate in Communication, Accounting, and Finance, or Technology Practice.
- Students must accept and commence their Graduate Certificate in Semester 1, 2022.
- A minimum student number of four (4) students for each class must be achieved before the scholarship is applied.
- This scholarship is open to international students of the Pre-Master’s Program only
- Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
PRE-MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students have to submit the admission form at the university. This scholarship does not involve an application process. Students will be automatically eligible to receive the scholarship following enrolment into the course and payment of fees.
Application must include:
- Original language transcript of academic studies showing subjects and results
- Original language award certificate (once the qualification has been completed)
- UTS College accepted English language test results
- Copy of passport
- Visa and attendance record (onshore students)
- UTS conditional offer letter (English plus UTS degree package students only)
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below