Application for the UvA Merit Awards for International Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Amsterdam in Netherlands.
The University of Amsterdam (UvA) aims to attract the world’s brightest students from outside the EU/EEA can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS). Graduate School of Child Development and ducation: The scholarship can vary between €2,000 and €12,000, Graduate School of Communication: Award amount will vary, Graduate School of Economics and Business: Award amount will vary
Graduate School of Humanities: Full scholarship, Graduate School of Law: Award amount will vary
Graduate School of Medicine: The scholarship consists of € 4,000 or a proportional amount if you start the programme in February, Graduate School of Psychology: Award amount will vary, Graduate School of Science: €15,000, and Graduate School of Social Sciences: The scholarship consists of an amount equal to the tuition fee.
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The UvA is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city, the other being the VU University Amsterdam.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UvA MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students who hold a non-EU/EEA passport and have applied for a degree programme at the University of Amsterdam may submit an application for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Applicants must proof of English proficiency (IELS/TOEFL): TOEFL (internet-based) – overall score of 100 (with a minimum score of 22 in each of the different components), IELTS (academic) – overall score of 7.0 (with at least 7.0 in each of the four components).
UvA MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Offices of the Graduate Schools.
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business
- Social Sciences
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 February – 1 April, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below