Application for the UWA MBA Intensive International Prestige Scholarships in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Western Australia in Australia.
The scholarship covers 100 per cent of the tuition fee to undertake a master of business administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students. The scholarship covers 100 per cent of the tuition fee for the year of the award as published through the UWA Fee Calculator for the Master of Business Administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students.
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. UWA is a research-intensive institution and home to world-recognized scholars. Its main campus is in Perth, the state capital, with a secondary campus in Albany and various other facilities elsewhere.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UWA MBA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Have applied for a place in the MBA (by coursework and dissertation)(43520) at the University.
- Not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation).
- Have achieved a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of at least 650.
- For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement and any course/major prerequisites.
UWA MBA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to an eligible program at the university. After taking admission, students are automatically considered for the opportunity and do not need to submit a separate application.
Application must include:
- Candidates will need to scan original transcripts of any qualifications obtained outside UWA, as well as proof of citizenship/permanent residency.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below