Application for the V P Kanitkar Memorial Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the SOAS University of London in UK.
The bursary is available for the UK/EU and Overseas candidates who wish to study the master’s degree program in Religious program at SOAS University of London. Each scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees and provides maintenance.
Founded in 1916, The SOAS Centre for the study of Japanese religions exists to promote the academic study of Japanese religions. It leads the development of online and distance learning postgraduate programmes in finance, management, public policy, development and diplomacy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
V P KANITKAR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and overseas applicants can join this program.
- A taught masters in Religious Studies with Reference to Hinduism. The full-time MA History, MA Religion in Global Politics, MA Religions of Asia and Africa and MA Traditions of Yoga and Meditation and MA South Asian Area Studies.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent. Students with a non-UK degree to be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and transcript.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to pursue one of the full-time eligible taught master’s programmes.
- Applicants must possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2020. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible.
V P KANITKAR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A complete application for admission includes transcripts, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV, research proposal. These documents must be submitted with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 2, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below