Application for the Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy International Scholarship in Law – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The scholarship is designed for Australian/domestic student and International student.
The scholarship is open to students classified as mature age at the time of application. The application study area of this scholarship is Law, legal studies and criminology. A single payment between $2,000 and $4,000
The University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning, and teaching and engagement. It is consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VALERIE AND LAWRENCE KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Admitted and enrolled for the full year (at time of application) in the Melbourne JD at Melbourne Law School
- Students classified as mature age (23 years or more) at the time of application
VALERIE AND LAWRENCE KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must submit an application with Melbourne Law School.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 10 Mar 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below