Application for the Vanier Canada Graduate Funding for International Students in Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Vanier CGS in Canada.
This program is designed to attract highly qualified International students from across the country and abroad for pursuing a doctoral degree program at any institution in Canada.The educational fund will provide $50,000 per year for this three years degree level course.
The Government of Canada is the federal administration of Canada. Its monarch is personally represented by the Governor General of Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VANIER CANADA GRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens are eligible to be nominated for a Vanier CGS.
- They can apply for doctoral studies at any Canadian university.
- Not hold a faculty appointment concurrently with a Vanier Scholarship unless they arrange for a leave of absence from the appointment
- Remain enrolled and demonstrate continued satisfactory progress in their doctoral program.
- Not to hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree.
- Not to be concurrently holding any other SSHRC, NSERC or CIHR training award (note: Michael Smith Foreign Studies Supplement excepted).
- A successful candidate must have achieved a minimum of 80%, or equivalent, in each of the last two completed years of full-time study, or equivalent to full-time study.
- If your country language is not English, so you have to show your English language proficiency through TOEFL or IELTS test.
VANIER CANADA GRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for the grant, then you must have to follow all the instruction of applying to the program and to the grant.
Application must include:
- Copy of academic transcripts, resume or curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, language ability proof, details of referees, a research proposal, and some additional information should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30th for Western application submission deadline in ResearchNet and October 31 for universities to submit nominated applications to the Vanier-Banting Secretariat will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below