Application for the Vedomosti Scholarships for CIS Students in Austria – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the WU Executive Academy in Austria.
The scholarship programme is open for students who are citizens and residents of CIS countries as well as Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Georgia. WU Executive Academy will provide a partial scholarship of € 10,000 for students to complete their MBA in Austria.
The WU Executive Academy is a part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, which has been considered Europe’s leading business school. It has a superb reputation as a provider of executive education with over a century of competence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VEDOMOSTI SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Georgia are eligible to apply.
- Global Executive MBA
- Applicants must be citizens and residents of CIS countries as well as Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Georgia
- Diploma, bachelor, or master degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Leadership experience
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or local language.
VEDOMOSTI SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- In addition to the general application documents, a proof of salary must be provided upon request. If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens, please also submit corresponding proof of this
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th December, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below