Application for the VGSF PhD Positions for International Students in Austria – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance in Austria.
The Vienna Graduate School of Finance is a centre of excellence in Finance, located in Vienna, Austria. Its main activities are academic research and PhD education. VGSF faculty members are very well connected in the international finance community. A gross monthly stipend of approximately € 2,000 (14 times a year), which includes health insurance. Funding is guaranteed for five years subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VGSF PHD POSITIONS AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Austrian and international students can apply for PhD Scholarships.
- Successful completion of a master’s program or an equivalent program at a postgraduate institution (according to § 64 (4) of the Universities Act 2002). Applicants who expect to finish their masters by the beginning of the PhD program (September) are also welcome to apply.
- Candidates should submit a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score that is no more than five years old.
- Candidates whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate their English proficiency by submitting a valid English test or by holding a degree from an institution where English is the language of instruction.
- Candidates are expected to submit two recommendation letters supporting your application to the program.
VGSF PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only applications submitted using the WU online application tool will be accepted. The application tool is available online only during the application period.
Application must include:
- All correspondence will be by email, using the email address you specified when logging in to the online application tool
- All information provided in the online application must be correct.
- All documents, including reference letters, must be received by the application deadline
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below