Application for the Vice-Chancellor and President’s Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of South Australia in Australia.
Up to 8 opportunities are available to outstanding international and domestic students who are undertaking a PhD at the University of South Australia and provide funding towards the research project activities. The award provides $10,000 towards supporting PhD candidates
Established in 1991, the University of South Australia is the largest university in South Australia. It has approximately 32,000 students. It provides educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR AND PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIPS CLUB ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, citizens of any nationality are eligible.
- PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Enrolled in a PhD at UniSA
- Within 12 months of the commencement at the time of application
- In receipt of a Commonwealth or UniSA funded scholarship
- Highly ranked amongst other applications
- For admission, applicants must have an honours degree or a bachelor degree with honours of at least class 2a standard or an appropriate master’s degree.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of South Australia.
VICE-CHANCELLOR AND PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the program, the applicant must take admission in the PhD research program at the university and then the applicant can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Relevant academic transcripts, evidence of English proficiency and citizenship papers will need to be uploaded if you are an international applicant.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below