Application for the Vice-Chancellor international Awards at Charles Sturt University in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students in Australia.
The bursaries are available to the new commencing student who wants to pursue the bachelor and masters degree program at the university in session two, 2019.
Established in 1989, Charles Sturt University is an Australian multi-campus public university. it was named in honour of Captain Charles Sturt. It offers various study programs at bachelor and post-graduate level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- The applicant must have been commencing full-time international students in Session Two, 2019.
- Applicant must have been accepted a full unconditional offer for either a Masters or Bachelor degree delivered at Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange, Port Macquarie and Wagga Wagga.
- For admission in bachelor or master degree program, the applicant must have to provide evidence of high academic achievements 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent, community involvement and desire to be involved in the CSU community.
VICE-CHANCELLOR INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The applicants need to take admission in a bachelor or master degree program at Charles Sturt University. Once you have reviewed all the information about the program, eligibility criteria and requirements, please submit your application by email to [email protected]. All applications must include:
- A copy of their CSU unconditional offer letter for a course, an essay (500 words) that explains why they have chosen to study at Charles Sturt University, participation at events in school/University, and how you see yourself being involved in the Charles Sturt University.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 May 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below