Application for the Vice-Chancellor International Awards Scheme in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The educational award is open for high-potential international candidates commencing in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Sydney’s University in Australia. The Vice Chancellor’s International financial aid positions will provide a study fund of Up to $40,000 for exceptional international students.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Australia. it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR AWARDS SCHEME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Be an international student
- Have applied for but not yet commenced a CRICOS-registered bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework degree
- Receive an unconditional offer of admission
- Ensure that you have check all the entry requirements of the university.
- You are required to provide evidence of English language
VICE-CHANCELLOR AWARDS SCHEME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, you have to take admission to the Undergraduate or master’s degree coursework via the direct application or UAC application at the University. No application is required.
Application must include:
- Required qualifications such as a secondary school completion diploma, a bridging course or tertiary course completion and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below