Application for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Manchester Metropolitan University in UK.
The aim of the MMU Vice-Chancellor Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Manchester Metropolitan University was awarded university status in 1992 and is part of the largest higher education campus in the UK and one of the most extensive education centres in Europe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must hold an unconditional or a conditional offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as overseas students for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants will have successfully met any conditions set for entry into the programme
- Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).
VICE-CHANCELLOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide full details of their course history and demonstrate, in no more than 500 words, their past achievements, reasons why they have chosen Manchester Metropolitan University and how they will benefit from their course of study.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below