Application for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Bangor University in UK.
The studentship aims to encourage and supports ambitious students from around the world, to come and study at Bangor University for the academic session 2020-21. The award will be distributed in the following manner: Undergraduate degree: The award is valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee for Year 1, and up to £3,000 per year for Year 2 & 3, Postgraduate degree: The award is valued at 50% of the tuition fee.
Received its Royal Charter in 1885, Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales. It is one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales and offers various degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- For undergraduate degree: Grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade students
- For postgraduate degree: Candidates must have an equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree
- When you come to study at Bangor, you have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- To be eligible for the opportunity , international students must satisfy the English Language Requirements of the university.
VICE-CHANCELLOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates have to submit the cover letter, copy of passport and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below