Application for the Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Award in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
To get this educational opportunity, Australian applicants need to apply for undergraduate studies at UOW in Australia.Total 250 awards will be granted for the first year bachelor’s degree course in the year 2020 and it will worth $1000.
The University of Wollongong was established in 1951 and received its university status in 1975. It is a public research university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
- They can pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Arts & International Studies, Business, Creative Arts, Education, Engineering, Graduate Medicine, Health & Medicine, Information & Communications Technology, Law, Mathematics & Statistics, Media, Communications & Journalism, Physics, Psychology, and Science at the university.
- Recipients must have received a successful Early Admission offer or have UOW within their top 3 UAC preferences by close of December UAC round 2.
- you have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- complete the online application process in order to apply for the grant.
Application must include:
- Successful applicants will have an ATAR or IB score equivalent of 90+.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 19, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below