Application for the Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Financial Aid for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Western Sydney University in Australia.
The educational program is open for international candidates who are going to study an undergraduate degree at Western Sydney University in Australia. The university will provide fifty percent (50%) of tuition fees per session for full-time enrolment for the duration of the degree up to a maximum three year.
Founded in 1989, Western Sydney University is an Australian multi-campus university that offers various undergraduate, graduate and research programmes. The University values academic excellence, integrity and the pursuit of knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S ACADEMIC FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available for International students.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the support will discontinue.
- Commence a new course of study in 2020 for the first time
- Be applying to study in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- Satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either the $7,500 or $5,000 multi-year scholarship
- Satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S ACADEMIC FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 21, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below