Application for the Vice-Chancellor’s & Cambridge international awards in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Cambridge Trust in UK.
The Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust is a charity founded by the University of Cambridge in order to support international students who wish to study in Cambridge. It works to make a Cambridge education accessible to outstanding students from all parts of the world, irrespective of social and economic background.The grants pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CAMBRIDGE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The grant is available to UK/EU and International students.
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- The only factors taken into consideration in agreeing with this list are academic qualifications, references and research potential.
- The financial situation of applicants does not affect the selection of scholarship winners.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competence.
- If you want to enroll in the PhD degree program then you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
CAMBRIDGE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this education award, then you are required to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship via the online application portal.
Application must include:
- You are advised to upload certain documents to support your application, for example, copies of degree transcripts and certificates, a research proposal, or statement of interest.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below