Application for the Vice-Chancellors Excellence International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
This prestigious award recognizes academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting their master’s studies at the University of Surrey in September 2022. A tuition fee waiver of £5,000 or £10,000 will be awarded.
The University of Surrey is a renowned leading university, ranking 378th globally and 33rd in the UK by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020. It aims to provide excellent education and advance and disseminate knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLORS EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and domicile students can both apply.
- Postgraduate programmes, except MBA, taught at Surrey can be undertaken.
- The applicants must be self-funded international fee-paying students.
- The applicants must have applied to a full postgraduate programme.
- Students need to hold or be expecting to hold a bachelor’s degree in high regard.
- The score or level of English language required varies between courses.
VICE-CHANCELLORS EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts)
- A copy of your passport
- A personal statement
- A research proposal
- Contact details of two referees
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Applications will open on December 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below