Application for the Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships for International Students in the UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
The scholarship will be offered to students who are domicile of an EU member state and hold upper second class UK honors degree or above. The scholarships provided by the Newcastle Business School to the selected students will cover the cost of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Newcastle University is a UK public research university currently ranked 152nd in the QS World Ranking published 2020. NCL Business School will become a globally renowned international business school. It is a Triple Crown accredited Business School and is one of an elite group of schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU national students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered at Newcastle Business School can be applied for.
- The applicant must be domiciled in an EU member state.
- The applicants must have been offered a place to study on an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught a course in the Business School, at the University’s Newcastle city-center campus for the 2022/23 academic year.
- The applicants must be assessed as international students for fee purposes.
- The applicants must have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honors degree or above for postgraduate awards and a minimum of AAB at A level or equivalent for undergraduate awards.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- A personal statement
- Two referees
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 25th May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below