Application for the Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Portsmouth in UK.
The program is available to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research at the university to study in the United Kingdom. This support will take the form of a £1600 fee reduction that will apply to your first year of study.
Established in 1992, the University of Portsmouth is a public university in England, United Kingdom. It is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- If you’re studying an undergraduate course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on campus.
- If you’re studying on postgraduate research or postgraduate taught course, you must be a self-funded student.
- For being considered for the award, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- When you come to study at Portsmouth, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , students are advised to enrol in the eligible program at the university. After taking admission, students can apply for the bursary.
Application must include:
- Must provide your past and predicted academic achievements and qualifications, personal statement and references.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below