Application for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Postgraduate Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
The scholarship programme encourages highly motivated students who want to undertake full-time postgraduate taught degree coursework in the UK. The scholarship programme will provide 50% of the cost of tuition fees and is awarded each year for up to a maximum of two years and is deducted annually from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
Established in 1845, Queen’s is one of the well-known universities in the United Kingdom and it is ranked 22nd in the world for international outlook. It provides a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S ATTAINMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate taught the programme in all subjects offered by the university
- Must hold a previous year degree.
- Must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible postgraduate taught programme.
- Be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount.
- Must be self-funded.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S ATTAINMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 10, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below