Application for the Vice Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Amity University London in UK.
Six international students that have applied for an undergraduate programme offered at the Leeds Arts University will be awarded this scholarship. The University of Leeds will provide the selected undergraduate students a scholarship worth £2,000 towards their study as a tuition fee.
Leeds Arts University is a specialist art further and higher education institution, based in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, with the main campus opposite the University of Leeds. It is ranked 152 and countrywide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Leeds can be applied for.
- The applicants must be entering the first year of study of a 3-year degree programme.
- The applicants must be holding an offer of a place to study before submitting a scholarship application.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the IB Diploma Programme with a minimum of 26 points or the equivalent of 112 UCAS tariff points, including an art/design-related subject or its international equivalent, and meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- The students must submit meet the English language requirements of the university.
ICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A selection of art and design work completed as part of a course of study at school or University
- Work you have done out of personal interest
- Copies of pages from your electronic or paper notebooks or sketchbooks
- If you wish, your submission can also include work in progress
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 29, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below