Application for the Vice Chancellor’s PhD International Scholarships in Music Therapy in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Anglia Ruskin University in UK.
This studentship is offered to all domestic and international PhD degree students that want to undertake study in Music therapy to support family experiences of Huntington’s Disease at ARU. Selected candidates will be awarded a funded study and paid to a certain limit. The candidates selected by Anglia Ruskin University will be provided a stipend and education support under this studentship.
Anglia Ruskin University is a university in East Anglia, United Kingdom. Anglia Ruskin University is ranked 301 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. The university is believed to be transforming lives through innovative, inclusive, and entrepreneurial education and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and domestic students can apply.
- Students can apply for a PhD degree study in Music therapy to support family experiences of Huntington’s Disease at ARU.
- The applicants must remain residents in the UK throughout the period of the studentship.
- The applicants must maintain regular contact with their supervisors and other institutional authorities during the period of the award.
- The applicants must have a UK honors degree in a related subject, with an upper second class (2:1) OR first class honors or the equivalent from another country.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 88, and PTE – 61.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Qualification certificates and transcripts
- Personal Statement Form
- References/recommendation letters
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Current and previous visa(s) (if applicable)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Portfolio (if applicable)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 27th February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below