Application for the Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
The program offers £15,009 plus Home/EU fees to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2020 entry.
The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognized as a plate glass university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Candidates must hold a good Honours degree (First or 2:1), or a Master’s degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- The scholarship competition is open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2020 entry.
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must submit a formal application for a postgraduate research study at the University of Kent.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide details/evidence of their qualifications, provide an academic reference and other personal information. Overseas students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below