Application for the Vice- Chancellor’s Scholarship For Ghanaian in Ghana – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Education, Winneba in Ghana.
The award is furnished for those needy students who want to commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.Each candidate will get the educational fund for their studies.
The University of Education, Winneba has 18 distance education regional study centers throughout Ghana. It has twenty-nine academic departments and centers, seven faculties. The university is expected to play a leading role in Ghana’s drive to produce scholars.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE- CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Ghana.
- Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant must have to enroll in a non-full fee-paying program at the university and must have strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Students are required to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the program.
- For enrolling in an undergraduate course, you need to have all your certificates of high school studies and academic excellence.
VICE- CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying to this bursary, aspirants are needed to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Education, Winneba. After enrolling, seekers can download and submit the award application form to the Deans of Faculty or Director, IDeL.
Application must include:
- You are advised to attach a personal statement with no more than 500 words explain the reason why you apply for this studentship, your future plans, and financial challenges.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 16, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below