Application for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Wollongong in UK.
The aim of the Vice-Chancellor’s International award is to enable and encourage academically able international students. £1000 or £2000 towards course fees for the first year of study
The University of Hertfordshire is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. The university main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for these endowments,
- Applicants are classed as an International student if they are from a country outside of the European Union.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate International students may be eligible for the International Scholarship.
- financial aid positions will be assessed based on the strength of their personal statement.
- They assess eligibility and funding amounts on a case by case basis which is dependent on the course, application, and country of application.
- Students are only eligible to receive one Award.
- The normal entry requirements are that applicants must have completed their degree. IELTS score should be 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band).
- For the majority of university courses, they accept the following tests
GCSE English Language at grade C or above
IGCSE English at grade C or above
IELTS score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Pearson Test of English 51 (with no less than 42 in any band)
Indian Standard XII English Language (65% undergraduate/70% postgraduate)
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To make the process as easy as possible, there is no need to fill out an application form. International students should apply for their chosen course through the normal application process.
- To speed up the application process, please supply your completed application form plus the supporting documentation outlined below. Once you have submitted your application, any additional files/evidence should be uploaded via our Document Upload Area.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have submitted English Language Qualifications, Academic Transcripts and Certificates (Front & Back), References, Personal Statement, Copy of your passport photo page, Immigration History Evidence (inc. any visa refusals, previous Tier 4 visa held etc), ATAS Certificate (certain courses only), Disclosure and Barring Service Check (certain courses only).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below