Application for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Liverpool John Moores University in UK.
The purpose of this application is to recognize the high academic achievements of international students and support their bachelor and master level education at London South Bank University. Candidates who fulfil the university’s requirements successfully will get to win the fee reduction of up to £4,000 on any approved course.
London South Bank University was started earlier as Borough Polytechnic Institute in South London in the year 1892. Now it is one of the highly esteemed institutions in the United Kingdom. It is known for not only education quality but also its links with business and employers in the private and public sectors.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are welcome to apply
- Undergraduate and postgraduate in any field
- Candidates should hold a valid unconditional and current offer of a place for a full-time taught undergraduate degree or postgraduate taught degree programme beginning in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Applicants must be classified as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes. The programme must be a minimum of one year in duration and taught at LSBU.
- Entrants must have achieved the Scholarship’s academic pre-requisites in the qualification being considered for entry.
- Candidates who hold a high school diploma will be selected for an undergraduate programme. Apart from this, applicants for a master’s degree programme are required to have a master programme.
- All the non-native English speakers, who want to be a part of this award, must have one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing Service)
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English
- Trinity ISE
- GCSE / O-Level / IGCSE English Language (Edexcel/ Cambridge Overseas exam boards)
- A Level / AS Level English Language.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Liverpool John Moores University. After that, they must submit an online application via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Once your application form, submitted through UCAS, will be sent to all your university choices for consideration. Once LJMU receives an application, we aim to assess your form on its merits as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 21, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below