Application for the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bishop Grosseteste University in UK.
International students belonging to one of the least developed Commonwealth countries who wish to undertake a postgraduate degree programme in teacher training, education, or theological studies are eligible to avail this application. The university will provide the selected applicant with a fee waiver worth 100% of the tuition fee at Bishop Grosseteste University.
Bishop Grosseteste University is a public research university and an established teacher training institute enabling all students to achieve the highest possible standard in their chosen field of study
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, and Zambia are eligible to apply for this application
- All postgraduate degree course and subjects in teacher training, education, or theological studies offered by BGU are eligible.
- The applicants must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country or be a British Protected Person.
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Commonwealth Country.
- The applicants must be able to afford to study in the UK without the program.
- The applicants are required to have attained 50% or above, a GPA of 6 or above on a 10 point scale, or a GPA of 4 or above on a 7 point scale to secure an admission at BGU.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 overall with no less than 6.0 in any component.
- PTE – Overall score of 61 with no less than 51 in any of the communicative.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 11 June 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below